The Hotel Isidore would like to have active role in the development of this new ecodistrict and the preservation of the environment.
Highly conscious of today’s environmental issues, the Hotel Isidore has adopted a comprehensive environmental policy.
We had to ask ourselves some hard questions. How can we best reduce the ecological footprint of our activity? And how, at the same time, can we continue to provide high-quality services for our guests?
The answer to these questions lies in the ongoing optimization of our environmental performance and the setting of ambitious yet achievable goals:
- Mobilize and raise awareness amongst all employees of the hotel, as well as parties involved in the activities of the hotel
- Reduce the overall consumption of energy
- Optimize the consumption of water
- Limit the generation of waste
- Improve methods for recycling waste
- Encourage the use of renewable resources and substances that are less harmful to the environment